Don White

Default New Jersey operator licensing

wrote:
snip

Who cares what a bunch of guys who don't know me, have never met me,
know nothing about me, and are so shallow-minded and intolerant as to
jump to all kinds of false conclusions about me at the very onset of
the conversation, based solely on the size and shape of my boat's hull,
think about me.

snip...

You're in a no win situation. Most people see the yahoos on Sea Doos
race around, endangering paddlers, swimmers, other boater etc and that
sticks in their minds. My nephew had a small Sea Doo and traded up to
the Sportster jetboat. He's quite a sensible, responsible person also.
The guy I crewed with on a Mirage 33 yacht owned a PWC to play with. He
found the big sailboat a bit slow and couldn't always get a crew to help
sail his 21 foot Hobie Cat.
Anyway, you won't convince most people here..... 'you are judged by the
company you keep'..... in this case a PWC.