Bob

Default Insurance early warning?

Luc wrote:
I pay about $330 for Allstate insurance on a 40 footer. My last boat,
a 27 footer, I paid slightly less for. I made a claim when I dismasted,

Hi Luc:
I pay $304 for Allstate insurance on my 39' .
I ahve not had a claim yet. But your experience sounds reasuring. That
wa my big conmcern. A cheep premium is wothless if the company denies
your claim or drops y9ou after a claim.

I wnated to use USAA. Really rock bottom rates for auto......... but
they would not touch boats over 20 yo. Darn.

Anybody else have Allstate or another company that is cheeper that
Luc's $330 or my $304?
Bob