Glenn A. Heslop

Default Brewing beer aboard

Okay, so you made me laugh Bob. Needed that to relax tonight...while I am
sitting enjoying a product of my own homebrewing hobby. Here's to
rrum...:-).

Glenn.

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Wow:

Home brew on boats.........Lost of stuff to consider, pack, and clean,
and store.
I thinik maybe good rum is a bit more traditional and stores better.

Most the local pacific tropical brand beers I drank was pretty good
considering serving temp was 83 degrees. They seem to have overcome the
no refridgeration problem in the third world.

On the other hand, my last attempt at "home brew" was the late 1980s:

Receipt from a prison ship.
5 big cans of fruit cocktail.
a big chunck of baker's yeast.
garbage can scrubbed well.

Mix stuff in garbage can.
Let work for about 4 weeks. We couldn't wait any longer!
It got the job done.

We had another receipt that called for as much catchup you could steal
but didn't get a chance to try it out, although I was assured it
worked. Or at least he said it did back at Chino.

Bob