Thomas Wentworth

Default Insurance early warning?

Well said Dave ..

====

Of course Roger could do what I do ... NO INSURANCE.

I rely on ME.

If the boat sinks,, that is the way it goes!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:53:44 -0400, prodigal1 said:

Why is it that no one ever suggests that it's time to bring parasitic
entities such as "insurance companies" to heel? _Long_past_time_ for
public insurance I think. Something that meets the needs of the insured
rather than the greed of the stockholders of the insurance companies.

Why is there always some genius in a group who seems to think that 1000
members of the govment employees' local union are going to do a better job
than people with a profit motive? Such economic ignorance never ceases to
astound me.