prodigal1

Default Insurance early warning?

Don White wrote:

Gee Dave.. how many shares do you have in the oil companies etc.
We had this debate recently here, and although the majority of people
were convinced we'd do better under a public insurance system, the
provincial govrnment commissioned endless studies and decided that the
market was being served. I wonder if that was before or after usual
party donations were received?

Hah! Such a cynic! ;-)
I've kf'd "the Dave" but it's actually helpful that you quoted him. His
rant illustrates my point. Sheeple like "the Dave" line up to get
fleeced by "insurance" companies, and seemingly enjoy the experience so
much, they can't conceive of getting anything _but_ fleeced. Curious
how BC's Republican wannabe premier Gordon Campbell hasn't privatised
the public Insurance Corporation of BC. Why let all that profit go into
private hands when it can help pay for roads, schools and hospitals.