JimH

Default Insurance early warning?

"prodigal1" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote:

Getting insurance on older boats has been an issue for quite awhile
but now it is getting worse, a lot worse in places like Florida and
the Gulf Coast. It's not just boats either, houses also. Our home
insurance just doubled last week and we've had no claims.

Why is it that no one ever suggests that it's time to bring parasitic
entities such as "insurance companies" to heel? _Long_past_time_ for
public insurance I think. Something that meets the needs of the insured
rather than the greed of the stockholders of the insurance companies.

Public insurance translated means government run insurance.............no
thanks.

Why are you so bitter about insurance company's? They are in the business
of making a profit for their shareholders....and adjust rates accordingly to
attain that goal. Don't like what one company charges....find another.
There are plenty to go around. Don't like the high rates you pay because
you live in hurricane alley.......then move.

We are all paying for the hurricane damage to your boats, cars and houses
with our insurance premiums and with our taxes through government subsidies
and other government spending. I for one am damn tired of doing so.

So pay up or move. Don't ask me to continue to subsidize you though.