Jim

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Since Walmart is trading at it's 52 week high, I'd say that Rochester's
"huge backlash" isn't working out so well, is it?

Wal-Mart sucks, from about every point imaginable.

Not from every point. For a sound investment, you can't beat its stock.

There's a reason they're the number one retailer *and* the number one grocer
in the country.

I'm glad you don't like it, however..'cause then I don't have to worry about
ever running into you there.

His dislike of the store is because they are grabbing business previously held by

union
grocery stores.

1. I've stated my reasons for disliking Wal-Mart. Nothing to do with
your stated reason.

2. None of the Wal-Marts in my area include grocery stores.

But keep trying to "imagine" what I think.

You somehow left this out of my message:

"Wal-Mart remains non union despite numerous attempts to unionize it by the United Food
& Commercial Workers (UFCW) thugs."

Was that just a coincidence Harry?