Cartmann

Default Beneteau vs. Jeanneau

"DSK" je napisao u poruci interesnoj
.. .

IMHO you'd do well to get a surveyor to go over the one your seriously
want, even if brand-new. Factories do make mistakes as well as the
occasional designed-in flaw that you don't want to realize at sea.

Thank you Dennis and DSK.

I don't know English well, but I hope you understand me.

This is my first sailing boat, so I don't know what to look. I will use it
for family vacations and charter. Only thing that confuses me is price
difference because is not small, in Croatia Sun Odyssey is more than 30.000
Euro cheaper than Oceanis. So I try to find reason for that big difference
in price.

What would you buy, Beneteau Oceanis for $180.000 or Sun Odyssey for
$144.000 (both new)?

Thnx.