posted to rec.boats.electronics
Kees Verruijt

Default engine monitoring with raymarine and crusader engines?

Bill Kearney wrote:
Hello,

What are my choices on getting engine monitoring data into my Raymarine E-80
display from a pair of 6.0 Crusader engines? The E-80 can monitor oil
pressure, rpm, fuel flow, fuel tank levels, alternator and coolant temp. I
can use either their SeaTalk or NMEA formatted data.

How do I get the signals from the current analog gauge setup into the E-80?
Whose devices are suitable?

Thanks,
-Bill Kearney

You'd need a gizmo that converts the sensor data into NMEA-2000 (not
NMEA-0183). Start with the engine manufacturer?

--
Kees