Henry Blackmoore

Default Pentagon Hires Comical Ali

In article , "Don White" wrote:

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message news:_krec.6565
And what you know about Texas is based on old westerns and whatever
your buddy boy Krause says right?

Wrong... I study the posts of those who claim they are citizens of that
state. I try to understand their attitudes, opinions.
the way they interact with normal society....their beligerent, agressive
behaviour. Theit apparant love of firearms and unquestioned loyalty to a
seemingly undeserving president. It is from this I draw conclusions.

And you are not very good at any of it. Maybe you are better at fishing?

Btw I caught a mess o' flounder the other day down in Sargent on the
coast just off the beach on a cut. My youngest boy hit a 22 incher
that weighed a little over 4 pounds.

Just ate flounder and eggs for breakfast... mmmm

(and Flounder and Turkey for Easter dinner was awesome as well).

Broiled the whole fish after scaling, gutting and cutting slits in it and
then seasoning with Tony Cachiere's and butter. Awesome.