Da Kine

Default Licensing alternative

YOu can't take away rights like that. The bottom line is that when you
go out to sea you are at risk. If you can't handle it you better not
go. I don't like it either. Wilma found the boat next to me and ripped
its roof off and knocked down a very high priced rig that I can not
afford to buy new again. There is no way for me to get the owner to pay
though it is his fault since he did NOTHING to protect from this while
a major cane was coming. I am going to end up with a standard rig and
at the cost of about 10K to me. It sucks but not as much as more rules.

Life goes on and my mast will be back on my boat in another 6 weeks or
less. Its been costly and my boat has been ill since oct. 25 2005 but
still I love sailing and the freedom of the oceans - the last freedom.