Thomas Wentworth

Default Licensing alternative

Roger ,, why do you want to ruin sailing? Why are you looking to the
"government" all the time? Can't you take care of yourself? Are you some
type of lame ass?

Don't you see what the program you want will lead too? Can't you see the
mess the US Government is in? Do you want some government hack telling you
when you can go sailing?

What on earth is in your head?

I can't believe any sailor would want the government for anything? Take
care of yourself. If you act irrisponsible and die,, good.

The last think on earth any sailor needs is the government telling him/her
when he/she can go out on the ocean.

Bad weather ,,,, big stop sign at the end of the harbor...

Big wind .... Uncle Sam says you can't go out today...

What are you thinking?

I thought you were a sailor?// act and think like one..

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"Wayne.B" wrote

A friend cares about you, but the sea is indifferent.

I think the sea will be particularly indifferent to this fellow since I
can see no evidence that he will ever have a boat to go on it. Have you
noticed how increasingly off the wall and emotional his posts have gotten
since he first showed up here asking some apparently reasonable questions
about looking for a boat?

I offered him some help in a personal email with no response and I get
these bitter attacks based on his inability to read my posts carefully
enough to see that I'm not saying what he accuses me of at all. (What do
I know? Well, while I'm just getting involved with the details of small
yachts again after several decades, large institutions pay me to advised
them on the procurement of millon dollar plus vessels.)

Too bad, something made me want to help this guy early on but my next
keyclicks after this post will be to killfile him.

--

Roger Long