Gary

Default replacing forward cockpit drain hose, valves, ranger 26

MMC wrote:
Doug,
I agree about the design, but would it be easier to fill the existing holes
and install thru hulls above the waterline? this would also negate another
post about freezing water causing problems.
MMC

I have heard of guys doing this but it requires you to cross the hoses
(so port side exits stb etc) or when seriously heeled, water comes in.
A better way is to relocate the drains through the transom. All of this
is unneccesary. Mine worked fine, (and so have yours) for almost 40
years. Gary Mull was a good designer.