posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics
Andina Marie

Default How to combine batteries with this setup

We made the West Marine battery combiner for them for 13 years but now
are using Defender as our primary retailer - you will find Defender's
prices are much better than WM had. I don't know what is wrong with
other combiners but we've not had any of the problems you describe with
over 26,000 sold and all on UNCONDITIONAL warranty. If there were a
problem we surely would have heard something by now.

You can download the owner's manual from
http://www.yandina.com/acrobats/C150Data.pdf
and you will find a number of suggested schematics.

You can contact Defender at
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|328|51495|606044&id=605590

I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Regards,

Andina Marie Foster,