Don White

Default More on Deep Cycle Batteries

JimH wrote:
I am purchasing a new Group 27 deep cycle battery and will be checking out
the place Bassy suggested. Our boat does not have a high electrical demand
(depth finder, marine radio, stereo) when not running.

What are some of the specs I should be looking for to show it is a decent
battery?

TIA!

I'm interested too!
My demands are even less, as I don't have electric start to worry about.
I'd need navigation/cabin lights, depth sounder & later, a hard wired
VHF. (will use handheld for this year) I also want to be able to
run/re-charge my GPS and handheld VHF from a cigar type lighter outlet.