RCE

Default Garmin Problems, Anyone Else Got em?

"Ed" wrote in message

I have had a dozen garmins, my latest was a 340 and I also own a 2006 and
never a problem with support. They always responded. I work for a 50
Billion dollar computer company know the world over for quality and we have
had issues in the past that were beyond our control. Having an issue does
not mean the company is going down hill.... how they RESPOND to your issue
will show their true colors. I bet Garmin comes through.

What computer company, of any size, is known the world over for quality?

Inquiring minds want to know.

RCE