Jim

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Since Walmart is trading at it's 52 week high, I'd say that Rochester's
"huge backlash" isn't working out so well, is it?

Wal-Mart sucks, from about every point imaginable.

me.

Is there *anything* in life that meets with your approval that is not associated

with
labor unions or the Democratic party?

I would hate to have to walk a mile in *your* shoes.

Wal-Mart is not only an exploitative employer, perhaps one of the worst,
it also is a destroyer of small businesses.

That trend happened well before Wal-Mart. And such is life today.

It also destroys the
assortment of goods available by stressing and selling merchandise of
mediocre quality.

Wal-Mart has effectively taken a lions share of the retail market from K-Mart. This
did not happen by accident but by providing customers with clean stores. courteous help
and shelves stocked with reasonably priced merchandise.

People shop at Wal-Mart because of perceived value and convenience. If they want
better quality merchandise they can always shop elsewhere. I see no guns at the heads
of people shopping there.

Or is your beef with Wal-Mart because they are non-union and have resisted all attempts
to unionize?

Me thinks so.

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/weekly_a..._in_vegas.html