posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska

Default VHF Antenna Recomendation

In article ,
"Lynn Coffelt" wrote:

Hey, Bruce, if this is what RF did to Larry, maybe we should take a closer
look at it's harmful effects! (OK....... just joking)
Old Chief Lynn

Well, I wouldn't go quite that far....I have always maintined that
Marine Radars cause for physical harm, by hitting folks in the head with
rotating antenna, then from ANY preceived RF Radiation cause. I do
know a couple of Norwiegens (SquareHeads) that do have a few lumps
from mounting antennas up next to the Radar Antenna Units on some
of the bigger Crabbers and Draggers.....

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @