rob

Default Truecharge20+ battery charger ?

I'm still using my crippled-up Guest charger (probably the most
incompetently designed piece of equipment I've ever seen) and finally
realized that while it has 3 outputs, they are not independent.
Apparently it senses on one battery and charges all 3 accordingly.

So, since the Guest doesn't work correctly on even a single battery, I'm
looking for another. I see a modestly priced Truecharge20+ at
www.majorpower.com. It has 3 outputs but that's all they say in their
literature. No mention at all that they are independent. I suspicion
there are simply 3 output terminals, perhaps diode isolated, but sensing
on only one line.

I tried a lot to get majorpower's attention to answer my simple question
but cannot get past a clerk which finally acknowledged my question and
sent me to a worthless url. I doubt anyone there even knows.

Does anyone know whether this (or perhaps another) charger can actually
charge 3 batteries independently? 20 amps is plenty of current for my
use. Thanks.

Subtract IV if using email.