DownTime

Default Garmin Problems, Anyone Else Got em?

We recently installed a Garmin 3006 chartplotter/sonar/.etc
multi-function unit in our boat. Since day one we had what appeared to
be condensation in the screen. The dealer replaced the unit once, and
now with the second one, same problem. It was sent back to Garmin where
they have offered to change out to the new polycarbonate lens that is on
the newer units. Rumor from the dealer is the new units also have this
issue, altho not to the degree as the 3006 series.

Anyone else see or experience this? Is the general quality of Garmin
going downhill? If this unit comes back and has the same problem, I am
going to fight for a refund and go with a different manufacturer.