Don White

Default Pentagon Hires Comical Ali

Henry Blackmoore wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Don White"

wrote:
: N

A fair amount of people from here holiday in Cuba.

Sure why not? I am sure many Canadians relate perfectly to communism.

*** This area has had long ties with Cuba and other parts of the
Carribean...long before Fidel/Jessie Helms***

The Dominican Republic is
providing some competition now but I believe there are still direct

flights
to Havana all winter.

Direct flights to a communist country isn't exactly something to be proud

of.

*** Who said proud??...more like convient ***

The very young (re Disney World) and the older snowbirds seem to prefer
Florida, but the College kids up to middle age like something a bit less
commercial.

A bit less commercial and maybe a little more on the seedier side of the
Cuban sex trade perhaps? How many old Canadian dudes go chasing down
underage girls in Cuba?

I wonder how many times ol' Harry K. has visited Cuba?

***There we go again...mind always in the gutter. Is this common in Texas
society at large...or just your icehouse buddies?**