Da Kine

Default Licensing alternative

No, I drive cargo ships from time to time, have about 25,000 miles of
open ocean towing, do deliveries from here to there like from
California to Florida, Florida to either North Carolina or New York and
back, and a few to Asia, Drive charters and instruct on all kinds of
boats with all kinds of formats from ASA 101 to working with Denis
Conner in San Diego on Stars and Stripes. Most of the boats I drive for
charter don't exceed 120' and for fun I captain tall ships, or at
least the smaller ones like Swift of Ipswich in Los Angeles. If you
want to count mate work, my resume really gets rather extensive.

You obviously haven't learned what you should have about maritime law
and where it came from. If you did you wouldn't be so willfully
ignorant. I suggest you have some fun and read a little.

As for my background, Any other questions? .... Give me a little time
to get back to you if you do because I am only in port until morning
and then I will be underway again for a spell and may not have
connection.

P.S., Bite me!