basskisser

Default Ok kisser, you win. You can now brag to whoever it is you brag to...

(Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message link.net...
In article ,
(basskisser) wrote:
om (Henry Blackmoore) wrote in message
link.net...
In article ,

(basskisser) wrote:

Asskisser you need to stop all this Ball Kicking, Sticking sticks up your
sissy ass. Harry will be mad if he finds out that you are with another
fellow. I think all this should be done in the privacy of your own homes

and
not in pubic. Please do your Ball Kicking and other stuffing stuff in
privacy?

Hmm, have some homosexual fantasies, there Bill?

You are the one who fantasizes about being Monica Lewinsky 'asskisser.....

You really should get some help to get off of the alcohol, then slowly
reality would come back. But, be warned, if you do such a thing,
you'll likely be embarassed by your imbicilic posts.

Did you look that word "imbicilic" up in your hard copy dictionary or an
online one eh pothead?

Your are too funny!

See? You use phrases like "brung it up". If someone else misspells a
word, you're all over it. I'd much rather be known as someone who
occasionally misspells a word, than a drunkard who barely speaks
English.