Mic

Default Assorted Sailing links - Mic

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:19:42 +0000 (UTC), John F
wrote:

Mic wrote:

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...splay.php?f=30

http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3375
" Get sailing experience w/ deliveries....
http://www.st-barts.com/deliveries.html

St. Barts Yachts is a dealer/broker in Charleston, SC and jax, FL.
They are also the delivery company for Beneteau Sailboats to the
Moorings in the Caribbean. They have contacted me several times via
email to see if I wa interested in various deliveries. However, my
current schedule does not allow me to do this. I believe they deliver
most boats during the hurricane season, and therefore your schedule
needs to be somewhat flexible as the trips may take longer than
expected. I don't know what the pay is, but I do know they fly you
back home at the end of the delivery.
I hope this helps some of y'all."

http://www.ssca.org/sscabb/index.php...vtopic&forum=5

http://www.7knots.com/cgi-bin/list_b...e m=20;page=1