John F

Default Assorted Sailing links - Mic

Mic wrote:
: John F wrote:
: Mic wrote:
: : The following are a result of some of my research, some are redundant
: : most are not. I look forward to some of these making it to my
: : "favorite" sailing index pages;}
: snip
:
: As per Rex's preceding reply, thanks for the links.
: Do you have links to sites that match up boats that
: need crew with people who want to crew? I can't seem
: to google them up. Thanks again,
:
: Try
: sailboat crew listing On google

wrote:
: John F Try lats&att, Renegade Cruisers, Sailing Anarchy among others.

Thanks a lot for the hints, guys. Google's list at
http://www.google.com/Top/Recreation...sources/Crews/
indeed has lots of links, including
http://www.findacrew.net/
which is the one I'd been trying to remember.
--
John Forkosh ( mailto: where j=john and f=forkosh )