prodigal1

Default New Jersey operator licensing

Dave wrote:
On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:23:44 -0400, prodigal1 said:

so employing this logic, we don't need to license people to drive cars
either, and then only apply controls to each individual after they have
killed or maimed themselves and/or others or caused property damage?

Had you read the earlier parts of the thread you would see the foolishness
of this comment.

Oh I see, _you're_ the only one who reads in here. I've pointed out a
fairly gaping hole in your argument. Feel free to fill it in with
something substantive when you can. Until then... sshhhh! Big people
are talking in here.