Kevin in San Diego

Default GPS unit selection

I actually prefer my garmin street pilot over the newer ones. It has a nice
big display and the black and white screen is easy to read. Get a garmin,
they rule!

KH

"BD" wrote in message
. ..
In article 1vkec.14017$_K3.50875@attbi_s53, says...
Just dont drive a car and try to use it. Worse than the cell phone crowd
(which im one!!)

I would highly recommend a garmin mapping handheld unit. With the maps,

you
always know where you are. Handheld means you can use it in the car and

on
the boat.
The garmin units have info about every interstate exit and rest area so

you
can find what hotels and restaurants are at each exit along the way.
Check the garmin e-map or the etrax - Legend if you want inexpensive.

e-map
is discontinued in terms of garmin but are still available on ebay and

in
some stores as leftovers.
Check
www.gps4fun.com and http://shopping.yahoo.com for good prices on