posted to rec.boats.paddle
Wilko

Default Ultimate Roof Rack?

Michael, what about the rail system that one can find on so many
different brands of stationwagons nowadays? They have the advantage of
being able to space the crossbars just like the old gutter system did,
and they are very sturdy. I've used my current roofrack on several
different models and brands. Of course, you'd have to get a
stationwagon, but considering the extra space, that seems like an
advantage to most paddlers over a hatchback or sedan... :-)

Pictures of the roofrack:

http://kayaker.nl/galler20.html

Wilko

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe