News f2s

Default Jib sheet bowlines revisited

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"News f2s" wrote

Hmmmm. Time to start the engine.

Why? It's very satisfying to do and excellent exercise. That's
why I want to end up with exactly the right jib sheets.

Bit like doing an inverted spin. And needing exactly the right
instruments and a tail end parachute before trying it :-)

Don't worry, I'm just getting old and doing things the easier way
nowadays. Good to see you're still full of **** and vinegar. Or is
it testosterone? I keep forgetti . . . . where was I?

Ah, yes. "There's old pilots, and there's bold pilots, but there
ain't many old, bold pilots". Quite a lot of old, bold sailors out
there though. Nahhh - wrong thread, sorry!
--
JimB
http://www.jimbaerselman.f2s.com/