NOYB

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Since Walmart is trading at it's 52 week high, I'd say that

Rochester's
"huge backlash" isn't working out so well, is it?

Wal-Mart sucks, from about every point imaginable.

me.

Is there *anything* in life that meets with your approval that is not

associated with
labor unions or the Democratic party?

I would hate to have to walk a mile in *your* shoes.

Wal-Mart is not only an exploitative employer, perhaps one of the worst,
it also is a destroyer of small businesses. It also destroys the
assortment of goods available by stressing and selling merchandise of
mediocre quality.

I do a lot of my shopping for fishing supplies at Wal-Mart. They sell many
of the top names in reels, rods, hooks, lures, tackle boxes, and line. Why
should I pay $4.99 for Sabiki's at my local tackle shop, when Wally World
has 'em for a buck?

Also, Sam's Choice Water is cheaper than most others, tastes better, and
freezes without splitting the bottles.

Finally, long after Boater's World and West Marine have closed, I can pick
up bait, outboard oil, spark plugs, life jackets, or anything else I might
need for the next day's boating trip.