Roger Long

Default Roger Long ,, New Jersey ,, are you NUTS?

And...

after all this, I'm sure everyone here would love to see what you
bought. If you don't have easy access to a picture posting site,
email a picture or pictures to me. I'll email you a link you can use
to show her off.

--

Roger Long

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Congratulations!

If it really is right next to me, please make yourself known. We
should bury the hatchet over a bottle of Pepsi although I drink the
hard stuff with the sugar in it.

(Just be sure you have your boater's license ready to show me before
you ask me to go for a ride

--

Roger Long

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in message
Yo,, Roger ,,,, just so you know...

It is being painted, and readied as I type. And it is a really BIG
one.

And guess where it is? That's right,,, MAINE! Right next to YOU!

Ho Ho HO .... and a bottle of diet Pepsi. I don't drink.