Larry

Default Roger Long ,, New Jersey ,, are you NUTS?

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in news:VhgYf.1719$v9.1382
@trndny01:

accepting $245,000 in bribes

See? I told ya it was about the money...(c;

Feds had a sting to catch SC politicians a while back. Operation
something-or-other netted them some big names in SC politics. Must have
made a momentary dip in bribe collections.

We spend a fortune on Dept of Transportation (DOT). The roads are going
all to hell, covered over with untrimmed trees, full of potholes, shoulders
falling into ditches....Wonder where the money went??