DSK

Default Roger Long ,, New Jersey ,, are you NUTS?

Roger Long wrote:
Thomas my man: You are going to have a really tough time buying and
operating a boat if you don't learn to read more carefully. There are
things like engine manuals, sales agreements.

I don't support what New Jersey is doing. I'll resist it if it comes
to Maine although I can support different kinds of efforts to increase
the probability that the other fellow headed straight for me knows
which way he is suppose to turn.

Rest of Group: Looking at the tone here, anyone want to start a pool
on whether we ever actually see a picture of an actual boat that this
fellow bought?

He's not so bad... a bit contentious but then he needs a
good hobby... owning a boat will occupy his hands for more
of the day.

Besides, buying a boat isn't hard at all. Choosing a good
one is a bit more difficult.

Outfitting it and skippering it on a voyage (even if the
voyage is relatively short).... now that is a hurdle that
many people never get over. We'll see.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King