Snafu

Default Happy Tax Freedom Day!!

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Snafu" wrote in message

...... Would you run your business
or your household financed by an ever-increasing debt?

If my home and family were under attack by people who just didn't like me
because the way I live is pleasant and comfortable and the way they live
isn't --

You bet your ass I would -- until the last one of them stopped shooting.

The point is the Bush tax cut doesn't make sense in our post-9/11 world.
How are we paying for 1) the deployment of the regular, reserve, and
National Guard troops, 2) the rebuilding cost of Iraq (remember the
$87,000,000,000?), 3) homeland security? The answer is our children and
grand-children are going to be stuck with the bill.