John H

Default Easiest way to power an air pump

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:43:16 -0400, "Jay" wrote:

This year will be our first year using inflatable toys out on the river, and
the dilemma I have is -- how to inflate them before use. So far my options
seem to be:

- Do it at the car with a cigarette adapter, and mini inflating device.

- Install a 12v. power source somewhere in the boat (drill hole/mount the
plug somewhere)

- Install a 12v. power source that hangs out somewhere in the battery
compartment under an aft seat (this way I don't have to drill any holes in
the boat)

- Find a battery operated pump, which'll prolly eat up batteries like no
tomorrow

- Use a new cleaver idea someone in the ng will come up with : )

Put some alligator clips on the wires for a 12V pump and just clip to your
battery long enough to blow up the tube.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!