JimH

Default A/B Switch

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:58:56 -0400, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS said:

It is because I want to save the $10 that I am able to enjoy owning a boat
and my cars free and clear without the help from the bank.

Well spoke, Jim. Don't you get tired of folks who think the length of
their
penis is measured in dollars?

Indeed. More expensive does not always translate into *better*. Adding
more bells and whistles to a basic product does not make it better in all
cases either.

I research before I buy and often ask for opinions from the experts. In
this case the alternator field disconnect feature may not have been
something I needed and resulted in the otherwise same switch costing 25%
more.

I started a similar thread at rec.boats and received some good advice there.
After reading all the suggestions I decided to spend the extra $10 and get
the one with the alternator field disconnect.