posted to rec.boats.building
Bob

Default Marinco 15 Amp "Marine Grade" 120VAC Receptical v. Leviton "terrestrial grade"

Electricky Dicky wrote:

Alternatively put "Bootlace Ferrules" on the wires

Hello Electricky Dicky Dock:

I've never heard the term "bootlace ferrules" before. I searched
a bit and all the hits I got had .uk or .au in the address. So I am
thinking I may put this term on my list along with
Earthing
Bonnet
Wind screen

Good Idea with the ferrules, but I use 10-12 AWG "butt connectors"
(Now that must be an ugly sight to see). I think they serve a similar
purpose. It saves buying another item that would further complicate my
life.

Thank you