posted to alt.sailing
jbclem

Default value of old 14' Laser?

I'm looking at an old 14' Laser, from the early 1970's. It has no sail, no trailer,
needs some work on the mast step, needs some missing fittings, and is real dirty. The
center board is cracked in half. It hasn't been in the water for about 15 years, before
that was sailed a little in the Pacific ocean. The hull has a small patch in one place,
probably needs to be redone. The mast (2 pieces) and the boom look ok. It's located in
the Los Angeles area. Can someone tell me what I should pay for this boat and what else
I should be checking.

Thanks, jc