John Gaquin

Default Water In Oil!!!! Inboard Problem!!!

First off, I would stop running the engine. Then I'd do a compression
check.

"Airborne" wrote in message
om...
I recently purchased a 18 foot webbcraft with a Chevy 350 inboard
engine...im getting ALOT of water in the oil...so much that it is
puching it out the blow by on the valve covers..... is there a way to
tell if this is caused by a cracked engine block... i have also been
told that it could be because of bad exhaust manifolds...is there a
way to tell....i hate to rebuild the engine if it is a mainfold
problem and vice versa....