Skip Gundlach

Default New Jersey operator licensing

"Jasper Windvane" wrote in message
news:V_YXf.3014$aW5.2591@trndny07...
Let me see if I have this right ;;; you think the government should
require us to get a license to sail our boats.

Anyone who thinks that sailors need licenses it NUTS! F'king NUTS.

You need to go back up in that airplane. This time bring some oxygen with
you.

Read the man's post:

Boat licensing is probably overdue
but I still hate to see it coming up over the horizon.

Where do you see he advocates licensing???

Give it a rest.

--
L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

"Believe me, my young friend, there is *nothing*-absolutely nothing-half so
much worth doing as simply messing, messing-about-in-boats; messing about in
boats-or *with* boats.
In or out of 'em, it doesn't matter. Nothing seems really to matter, that's
the charm of it.
Whether you get away, or whether you don't; whether you arrive at your
destination or whether you reach somewhere else, or whether you never get
anywhere at all, you're always busy, and you never do anything in
particular; and when you've done it there's always something else to do, and
you can do it if you like, but you'd much better not."