Harry Krause

Default Happy Tax Freedom Day!!

Gould 0738 wrote:

You lucky *******s! Our Tax Freedom day is in June!

Lloyd

True, but you get a lot of government bang for the buck. Or at least you get
banged a lot by your government as it pursues your bucks,,,,,,hard to say. :-)

Me? I get to pay good ol punative "AMT".
Particularly aggressive hosing reserved for
folks with unusual incomes. (Certainly doesn't mean unusually high). They
actually suspend the rules and charge a higher amount than the tables call for!
Woa....bummer. My wife's a CPA, or I'd swear there's a hitch in the giddy-up
someplace.

(non partisan comment follows)

Doesn't matter whether the Democratic rat *******s or the Republican rat
*******s are temporarily in charge of cooking the books or how big a "tax cut"
is supposedly in place, they get much more than they need- and several times as
much as they spend wisely.

Wait until the bills start coming due for the Bush misAdministration's
war in iraq, its spending and its refusal to play straight with the
American people on taxes.