Mic

Default AIS Engine Implementation on a sailing vessel LINK - Mic

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:23:36 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

http://www.svsarah.com/Sarah/Upgrades/AIS.htm

MORE INFO
http://www.milltechmarine.com/images/VNS.gif

Larger screen capture of AIS

http://www.nasamarine.com/AIS/AISENGINE.html

The Following is from a forum:

"You can buy the NASA AIS engine on Ebay "Buy it Now" for 119 UK
pounds, which is equivalent to US$207 or AUD$290

The site has a whole range of NASA gear for pretty cheap. I have
purchased from them, and had absolutely no problems (I bought the NASA
Clipper GPS repeater for 75 UK pounds, or US$131

If you are patient, you will probably be able to bid and win the AIS
engine for less than the aforementioned price."

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NASA-A-I-S-EN...cmdZVi ewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NASA-AIS-RADA...cmdZVie wItem
Mic 67