Bishoop

Default FLA trip tomorrow

"FREDO" wrote in message
. ..
Not sure. Definitely bass and maybe some gulf fishing if time allows.
"Bishoop" wrote in message

"FREDO" wrote in message
. ..
Well, my Wife, (she has never been to FLA before) & I are heading to
FLA. for a fun & sun filled week fishing and just "hanging out" with my
father-in-law.

It should be a good trip.

I have looked up some canoe trip information and will be looking to
charter a boat for a fishing trip at some point next week. How much do
1/2 day charters cost? Do they require much advance notice? Does anyone
know of a decent fishing charter service not too far from Ocala?

Fredo

What kind of fishing?

For the best bass fishing in Florida I highly recommend the Stick Marsh/Farm
13. It's located about 170 miles from Ocala or something 3 hours, but
definitely worth the trip. I fish there infrequently and have never had a
bad trip.

Check out the following URL that will give you some up to date fishing
reports and the names of guides in that area.

http://www.wmi.org/bassfish/reports/florida/index.html

About all I do as far as salt water fishing goes is for red fish in the New
Smyrna/Titusville areas. The really big reds will start to pick up and be
quite plentiful just about now.

I don't know any guides in the area but I'm sure a little Googling for red
fishing in the areas I mentioned will turn up plenty.

Good luck.