Roger Long

Default Yacht water storage links -Mic

I used to love sunshine tea and never had a problem drinking it but
someone (can't remember who but I do remember that they were credible
on such subjects) told me that you can get very, very sick from it.
The tea leaves grow in far a way places, often are spread out on tarps
in the sun to dry, birds fly over, etc. You put this highly organic
stuff in a bottle and let it heat up to just about the optimum
temperature range for bacterial growth and then drink it.

I'd like to know just how much of a concern this really is. The
person who told me explained it as one of those things you'll get away
with for years but can get life threateningly sick.

BTW I'd have no hesitation about drinking the water out of our tank
either except that it tastes like essence of old boat.

--

Roger Long