Bill Kiene

Default aluminum boat storage

Some other aluminum Jon boat companies have an aluminum gun box option for
their duck hunting models that might work for you.

http://www.lowe.com/fishboats/roughneck-jons/roughneck/

The other choice is to go to a sheet metal fabrication shop and have it made
exactly how you want it to be.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

"Thomas Townsend" wrote in message
om...

I just bought a new G3 1652SC aluminum boat and find that I need some
locking storage - something for rods, etc. I'm having a hard time
finding a company that sells this type of thing. I've tried Boater's
World, West Marine, and Boat US - no luck. The G3 boats don't sell
this type of accessory, and the dealer doesn't have any such thing in
stock. Any suggestions?

TIA, Thomas