Lloyd Sumpter

Default OT Oh no! What next?

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:21:45 +0000, Don White wrote:

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...what with the folly in Iraq,
Janet's tit, gay marriages and legalized marijuana. Now the 'Trailer Park Boys'
may be invading your TV.

If you get the BBC America digital channel, keep an eye out. A local production
company is ready to corrupt impressionable American youth with cussin', dirty
talk, smoking, drinking & lots of gun play. see ***
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/features/trailerpark/ ***

Wait a minute.......I think Americans taught us all the above vices.........
probably won't play too well in Florida or Texas....the program will seem too
ordinary...too lifelike.

Well, it's getting a little "close to home" for us: we're only 6 blocks from
Surrey, BC: Home of the Trailer-Park trash (and Hells Angels)...

But it can be funny!

Lloyd