posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

Default SIGNATURE; correction of correction

"Thom Stewart" wrote:

Midol my ass;

No, Thom. Midol goes in your mouth...your supposed to swallow.

LP screwed up Neal,

How in the hell did you come up with that conclusion, Thom? Capt. Neal was
flaming and cussing long before I met him. He turned into a more gentle and
kinder human being when he accepted Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.

called in the Meow Meows on the ASA,

Did NOT! I simply cross-posted Ganz and katysails own words about
netkkkoping people on the newsgroup. I have not the *power* you give to me.
Can I control the countries around the world? I think not. Don't give me a
"God mentality". I am not God and I don't control anyone. Everyone is
accountable for their own actions.

bragged about
how powerful they were.

Never! Please post proof here ________________________________.

She tried to destroy ASA.

I'm not capable of destroying any newsgroup. Again, please post any proof
you can muster up.

She's sucking around
trying to say she helped. BULL ****!! It our turn to laugh at her.

You're nuts, Thom. Please post where I claimed to help.

I'm here as a comedian, so I'm glad you got to laugh. Mission accomplished!

I've made better friends with some of the Meows than I could ever
be with that sneaking, self serving female.

Which meowers?

She failed and now wants to wiggle back.

I don't wiggle unless I feel like it...

I'm following Ganz's advice.
This is the LAST DAMN TIME I'll acknowledge her.

Now I understand why you are so screwed up, Thom!

LP