John H

Default Bush Knew

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:22:31 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:49:48 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
. com...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

... a government official said Friday.

Hehehe. One of the Democrat's "anonymous sources" again? Lemme
guess...that piece of trash Ben-Veniste? It's funny how your side

makes
anonymous accusations as a way to test the waters...and it never goes
anywhere.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter, because the White House is releasing
the
PDB from August 6th, 2001.

Ummm....they are "declassifying" it first, tooth-boy. "Releasing"

could
be
done in 5 minutes. "Declassifying", which means "cleaning it up",

will
take
longer.

Gotta love it.How many square inches of the document will be blacked

out
or deleted in ways that don't show...

Love the comments about Ben-Veniste, one of the sharpest people in
Washington, D.C., and someone a bit more knowledgeable than a 32
-year-old dentist in Retirement City, Florida.

Ben-Veniste is a political hack who can't put party politics aside even

when
given the important task of investigating the 9/11 attack. He has no

ethics
or morals. If you're referring to his knowledge about scuzzy politics,

then
you're right...he *is* more knowledgeable than I.

You must have watched the same programs as I.

I watched his "interrogation" of Condi Rice on C-Span. The idiot asked a
two-part question...and refused to even listen to Rice's answer on the first
part of the question.

That evening, Fox News showed the question and the entire answer, which made
Ben-Veniste look like a turd.

However, NBC Nightly News (6 PM) had Chris (My Man Kerry) Mathews present that
portion, with Mathews stating that the title of the document provided proof that
the administration knew the attack had to be imminent. But, when Mathews
presented the clip, he cut Rice off after she gave only the title of the
document. I wrote a nasty-gram to our local NBC4 questioning the integrity of
such a ploy. No answer though!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!