posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
thunder

Default Bahamas/Abacos Cruising Information

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:35:39 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

We are getting ready to leave in a couple of weeks for a cruise to the
Abacos. The plan is to leave from either Port St Lucie or Ft Pierce on
the FL east coast, cross the stream at night weather permitting, and check
in the next day at Walkers Cay. From there we plan to work our way south
along the northern rim of Great Abaco, ending up at Marsh Harbor and
beyond.

How is the St. Lucie inlet these days? There was a time that it was a
little intimidating.