posted to rec.boats.building
hakl

Default WTB: Aluminum Boats by Kaiser Aluminum

For me, as I wanted to build a alu-hull, it covers this an that,
in few sentences and some drawings, which you can find in many books.

The Aluminum-focus for me was handling, welding and properties of
alu-alloys in depth.
This is covered really in Aluminum Association: Welding Aluminum :
Theory and Practice
and the special edition for hull welding American Welding Association:
Guide for Aluminum Hull Welding
and in Stephen Pollard's book.

Other hints for design, construction and outfit could be found in many
others in a better way.

Kaiser's broschure seemed for a little bit propagating aluminum for
boats at those days )

best, klaus